Can Mold Make You Sick?

      Comments Off on Can Mold Make You Sick?

Mold is a fungus that can populate different areas in your home. They can range from completely safe to very unsafe. The unsafe type can get you sick, giving you different symptoms that might not be explained otherwise. Some of those symptoms include constant headaches and annoying allergies.

These can happen all year long if you have mold in your home, so you may want to get a mold test if you experience any of these outside of a normal seasonal time. However, if it’s a more dangerous mold like black mold, it can give you a lot more problems. It can even give you a permanent sensitivity to mold.

There are a lot more symptoms that you can find at http://www.damagecontrol-911.com/mold-sickness-symptoms-from-exposure/

Mold tests can be somewhat expensive at times, but they come with an included lab test to tell you what sort of mold you might have. There are many molds that aren’t dangerous or harmful to humans and animals. Mold is all around us. We use it in a lot of different ways, including cooking and food preparation.

The type of molds that grow in your home can be dangerous, though. This is why getting a mold test is important. It might be nothing to worry about. Then again, it might be black mold.