Lower back pain also defines with the age of the person. The younger adults between the ages 30-60 years are most likely to get the lower back pain due to muscle strain or herniated discs as this is the age we tend to be more in our spirits to enjoy life as well work for it, in turn making us forget the condition of body or it’s over usage. Back pain can be of different types such as mild, dull achy types, short-term, chronic and long-term types.
The short –term back pain lasts from a week to max three months and is cured by some rest, exercises, and medications. Whereas, Long –term back pain is the one that lasts more than three months and is still persisting without knowing the cause of the pain and becomes unbearable and discomforting in nature as it hinders one from day to day activities. This type of pain is also known as Chronic Back pain.
How does one know the exact reason for the back pain they are suffering from? Back solutions clinic is the answer to such questions as they are the best team of experts and specializes in diagnosing and treating lower back pain from the root effectively.
We should always keep our health and body fitness as a priority, as sometimes delay or ignorance to the body signs worsens the condition and makes it difficult to cure. One must not ignore the signs our body gives as the early the better. The most common causes of lower back pain are as follows:
- Being Overweight.
- Lifting heavy objects with sudden jerks.
- Smoking and being alcoholic.
- Herniated disc and ruptured disc.
- Bulging disc and slipped disc.
- Degenerative disc disorder.
- Muscle strain and spasms.
- Being inactive.
- Lack of physical movement or exercises.
- Strenuous jobs like long sitting and standing working hours.
- Bad posture positions while bending, sitting, standing and sleeping.
- Nerve disorders.
- Sciatica and piriformis syndrome.
- Stress and Depression.
- Work pressure and family issues.
- Inflammation and swelling.
- Spondylosis. Etc.
The symptoms that provide us with an insight whether the back pain is serious or not can be found below:
- Difficulty in walking ad moving of legs and lower body.
- Extreme Unbearable pain in lower back, buttocks, and hips.
- Unable to sit, sleep or even stand straight.
- Mood swings and extreme discomfort and irritation in the body all the time.
- Also, difficulty in urinating and private parts of the body.
The various effective methods of lower back pain treatment are:
- Medications – There are different pain relieving, anti-inflammatory medicines, steroid injections available to provide pain relief.
- Massages – Nowadays body, nerves and muscle relaxing, massages are done to open the nerves and muscles so that they become flexible & strong in nature. It also increases the flow of blood which in turn provides pain relief and makes the body calm and happy.
- Ice and Heat Therapy – Ice reduces inflammation of the affected area and heat increases blood flow and release essential nutrients and removes toxins waste out of the body, thus providing pain relief.
- Exercises – Core strengthening and stretching exercises are recommended as a stronger core helps in supporting the back as it carries most body weight and also makes it healthy.